Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend visitors!

Hannah with Jane.
Sydney with Play Dough.

This was the first time she ever played with Playdough. She loved it.


Scott had to be gone this past weekend, so I invited Mom and Jane to come stay with me. Kaycie came over from Bloomington to visit too. Somehow I managed to not get any pictures of Mom, she was sewing my new curtains (that I LOVE!) while I had the camera out. She was here, and we all had a nice weekend. Sydney is talking so much nowadays. She has a hard time pronouncing Rs and Js. She says them like Ys, so that Jane and rain both sound like Yane. We heard "Yane" all weekend when she needed to get Jane's attention. Hannah is still a sweet little girl. She had a terrible cold all weekend but still managed to be her smiley little self.
My neighbor Rose has been helping me rearrange and decorate a little bit. I'm calling it the home makeover Rose edition. She is awesome, I love her. She is helping me get all ready for Sydney's party which is Saturday October 24. We will eat around 2 but we will be there all day and night too, just like last year. I wish there would be a big warm-up so it would be as nice as last year.

Also, Hannah's baptism is Saturday November 28th. I have had to postpone it a couple of times so this is it. I can understand if anyone can't make it, but it would have been the day after Christmas in December and I don't want to wait until January.

Have I mentioned how AWESOME it is that Scott's football season is over? He has so much more free-time. Football season is fun, but it is long and by the time it is over with I am glad to see it go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment