Thursday, October 8, 2009

10-8-07













This date is so special to me because it is the day that our lives changed forever--our precious Sydney Ann was born. Never could I have imagined the joy and love that Sydney would bring to our lives. I had never cried tears of joy until Dr. Pam placed the kicking and screaming Sydney Ann on my belly. All I remember is saying, "My baby! My baby!"

In a way, I can not believe that she is 2 today. But at the same time, it seems like she has been a part of my life for much longer than two years. Scott and I both can't imagine our lives without the girls. They have brought Scott and I closer together. (Not that we weren't close, but there is just something about seeing your husband as a Daddy). Sydney and Hannah have absolutely got their Daddy wrapped around their little fingers. There is nothing he wouldn't do for his girls, and I consider myself lucky and extremely blessed to be one of Scott's girls.

Ok, on a different note, we celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese tonight with our friends the Londerees. Sydney and Rylan have so much fun together, and Chuck E. Cheese is definitely more fun with a friend! Let's just say that I bet that Sydney and Rylan sleep VERY well tonight because they were running around that place like crazy!

I am very excited that my Mom and Aunt Jane are coming up to visit me and the girls this weekend. Scott has his monthly trip to Terre Haute for his masters work this weekend. Mom asked me what I wanted to do and I told her I just wanted to stay home. I never have a chance to get some of the organizing things that I want to do around here done with the girls here. So, I am going to take advantage of the extra hands and get some things done around here. I do have a huge birthday bash to plan for. (It is on October 24th by the way).















No comments:

Post a Comment