Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Well, the long weekend flew by! Scott is so busy right now, so it was nice for him to have a couple of days at home with us girls. And Notre Dame won this weekend so Scott was happy about that too. On Saturday, Scott had a practice and the B-team had a game. After the game, he drove up to Noblesville to help Dave put in a fence. He didn't get home until after midnight. Mom and Dad were at Kaitlyn's all day too. So the girls and I ran some errands, went to Kaitlyn's to check things out, and then ended up at our next door neighbors' house (Rose and Darryl) for a little cookout. It was a nice day. Late that night my aunt and I did several of our family members on the website www.yearbookyourself.com. Hilarious. I laughed until I cried and Mom laughed so hard she woke Hannah up.
On Sunday, we went out to eat with my parents and my aunt Carol at Golden Corral. I swear Sydney eats more than I do at that place--she loves it. Afterwards, Scott and I took advantage of having some babysitters and headed to the outlet malls. It was busier than usual there because of Labor Day sales--but it is a LOT easier to maneuver without a stroller. I didn't even mind the crowd. The Children's Place was a bit ridiculous, but they had some awesome sales so I braved it.
Scott worked a little in his classroom on Monday, but other than that we stayed at home. We are all looking forward to going to the circus this Saturday at Conseco Fieldhouse. I'll add more pictures soon!
Please keep my Uncle Gene in your prayers as he is having a rough time with the chemo--very nauseous and run down. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment