Monday, September 14, 2009

Circus!!

Hannah sitting in her bouncy seat during the yard sale.

Sydney looking gorgeous, but playing in the bay window which she knows she isn't supposed to do.

Sweet Hannah again.


Sleeping at the circus.



During the intermission at the circus.



On Friday and Saturday, my friend Jenna and I had a yard sale. She had tons of boys clothes and I had tons of girls clothes and we ended up making over $600 combined. This was the first time I ever had a yard sale, so I was really excited. Scott and I decided to sell two of our strollers so that we could get a nice double stroller. I ordered one from Target today !!
On Saturday night we went to the circus at Conseco Fieldhouse. It was awesome. We went with the Londeree family. We all ate at Jillian's downtown and then walked to the circus afterwards. The restaurant was chosen for it's number of televisions because Scott and Corey both wanted to watch the Notre Dame game. That was a little disappointing for them because they got beat right before we left for the circus.

It was an amazing show with acrobats, elephants, tigers, clowns, contortionists, motorcycle riders, tight rope walkers, amazing colors, dancing, and singing. We all enjoyed the show. It was kind of long, and even with all of the excitement Sydney fell asleep for the last 20 minutes. I don't know how because it was very loud and there was a lot of action. Hannah sat on my lap like an angel for most of the show. I think she was mesmerized by all of the lights and bright colors. She fell asleep too, though, towards the end of the show. So at the end of the show, both Ousley girls were down for the count.

No comments:

Post a Comment