Friday, September 4, 2009

3 and 0 baby!

Here is Scott holding the girls right as he is coming off of the field.
Here is Hannah chilling :)


Playing football.


Holding hands with Rylan.



We walked at the track before the game.



Scott's team won again this week. All of the pictures above are from our trip to the game. We always go with my friend Jenna and her son Rylan. His daddy coaches with Scott. I am so glad that they go to the games too. Rylan and popcorn pretty much keep Sydney occupied for the whole game. We sit down in the end zone so that the kids have a little room to play. Hannah pretty much just chills during the game.
My Mom and Dad are here this weekend--they came up to help my cousin Kaitlyn move into her new condo in Avon. I plan on taking the girls up to check things out. I'm not sure how much help we would be painting and moving, so we will just stop in for a quick visit.
We planned on visiting Dave and Kari and the boys on Saturday, but the word on the street is that the flu has struck their house. I think we'll avoid that! I hope that they are all feeling better soon. We will definitely reschedule our visit soon.
We got tickets for the circus at the Conseco Fieldhouse next Saturday. I bet Sydney will really love it. That's all for now!





1 comment:

  1. I am glad I met you too!! I agree Corey and Scott are football nerds! I am glad I have you to hang out with while OUR football nerds are at practice and games. Rylan and Sydney are too cute together! Little buddies!! I can't wait for the circus and the garage sale!!!

    ReplyDelete