Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scott's team won their second game so they are 2-0 now. The girls and I missed that game because we traveled up to Huntington to see some of Scott's family. A couple of his aunts hadn't met Hannah yet, so we made a trip of it.
We stayed at Aunt Polly's house and Sydney made herself right at home. Polly is notorious for always having tons of food and Sydney just helped herself. The girls both had a great time and it was wonderful to see everyone. The consensus from the Huntington bunch is that Hannah looks exactly like Scott did as a baby. One of Scott's cousins called Hannah Scottlena. Hannah got her back though, she promptly pooped all over her :)
After we got back from our trip, we planned on going to the North vs. East football game, which is the big town rivalry, with some of our friends. It looked like rain so I took the girls home and then Jenna and Rylan came over to visit and play. Scott went to the game but it was eventually delayed until the next day in the third quarter due to bad storms. To be honest, I was kind of glad to stay at home because I had been gone and it is always fun to watch Sydney and Rylan play together.
Scott's monthly classes in Terre Haute started this weekend so he was gone Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait until he finishes this masters work up--only 2 semesters to go! With work, football, and the masters classes, he hardly has time for anything else. Kaycie came and stayed with us while Scott was gone. Big shout out to her for starting school tomorrow :) Sydney kind of dissed me for her, but I didn't get my feelings hurt--I know that she loves it when Kaycie comes to visit.
Scott's brothers turned 40 this weekend. I hope that they both had wonderful days. We don't get to see them or their families nearly as often as we would like. Busy Busy Busy!! Anyways, Happy Birthday Joe and Dave. We love you guys!
Uncle Gene starts treatment tomorrow so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Let's hope he starts to feel better soon!
I'll post some recent pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment