Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting Started

I have decided to blog to keep my friends and family updated on what we have been up to. Scott is back to school and that means football season for him. I know he enjoys coaching but it is VERY time-consuming. I can't wait to go to the first home game. Sydney is big enough this year to realize that her Daddy is down on the field.

Hannah had her two month check up today. She weighed 13lb 6oz and was 24 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile in both height and weight. Sydney went with me to the doctor's office and was an angel. We stopped by Sonic afterwards and she got a Junior sized Oreo sundae and ate every bite of it. Hannah rolled over for the first time last Saturday night. Mom and Dad were here and witnessed it. It was so funny went she went over the look on her face was "what the heck just happened!!"

Sydney is talking more and more everyday. She loves to read books, color crayons, play with her farm animals, and any outdoor activity. She is crazy about her little sister and kisses her all the time. She has recently branched out from Sesame Street and Caillou and is now watching Dora the Explorer too. She has several Dora books that she likes and I thought I would try it and she loves it now.

Tomorrow we are going over to my friend Jenna's house to have a playdate with Rylan. Sydney really likes to hang out with him and they both love the water so I think that it will be fun. Hannah will have to hang out under the umbrella because she is too little for sunscreen, but she won't mind :).

I am planning on two trips soon--one down to Tell City to visit my family and one up to Huntington to visit Scott's family. There are several in his family who haven't met Miss Hannah yet so I need to go show her off. Scott will be so busy with football the next few months so it will just be the girls and I.

I'll update more soon!

1 comment: