Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo Update










As you can see from the top picture, Sydney just loves her sister. Hannah spends a lot of time sitting in her bouncy seat watching her wild woman sister running around. The next two pictures are Hannah at 2 months. Now that I found out she gets an upset stomach when I eat dairy foods, she is like a new baby. Thank Goodness! It was a little rough for awhile. The bottom picture is Sydney swimming at her friend Rylan's house. Their daddies coach together. Oh, I'm going to add a picture from when Danny and Erica and the boys stopped by the other day...




Here is a picture of Luke and Hannah. They are both 2 months here.

In other news, Scott won his first football game last night. I was nervous taking both girls, but I figured out a way to keep Sydney under control--popcorn. She sat and ate for the entire game. She shared with her friend Rylan one kernel at a time. Hannah sat in her stroller or on my lap content the whole game.
My Uncle Gene has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer after feeling like crap for several weeks. Please pray for him and for the doctors that they may find a good treatment for him.
That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment