Monday, November 16, 2009

We have been up to a lot of fun things lately! Last week, Erica and the boys came up to stay with us for a few days. The kids had so much fun together. It was crazy at times, but worth seeing the fun they had.

Last Friday, Jane and Bill stopped by for a visit. Sydney was thrilled that they were here. She still calls Jane "Yain" and says Bi-il in two syllables. Very cute. They took us out to Montana Mike's and it was delicious.

Scott had class all weekend in Terre Haute. Mom drove up and stayed with us. We had a wonderful visit just staying around the house. Sydney asked Mammaw to play with her. I think that she is talking more and more everyday. Hannah also enjoys getting snuggled and held by her Mammaw.

On the way home from class on Sunday, Dave called Scott and asked him to go to the game. So Scott was actually there! He loved it. Hannah and I stayed up to watch the game.

Also, our friends, Luke and Beth had their baby on Sunday!! A BIG boy! Marshal Matz weighed 9lbs 10oz which is big for a first baby!! He swallowed meconium in utero, so he has to spend his first three days in the NICU. Beth held him as soon as he was born, but they haven't got to hold him since then. I think Scott says that Marshall is doing fine, but that the meconium could give him a lung infection so that they are watching him closely and being cautious. I think he is fine but please pray for little Marshall and Luke and Beth so that they can be home soon!

The girls both have runny noses. I plan on going down to visit Gene as soon as I can. The doctors don't want anybody who is sick or even around sick people to go near him so as soon as the girls are over their sniffles I will be down there!

And right around the corner is Hannah's baptism. She is so excited. I still have to decide on the menu for the party. And I need to see if she can fit into Sydney's baptismal gown. I better go dig it out of the cedar chest while I am thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment