Sunday, February 28, 2010

Almost Spring

Hannah getting ready to eat.
In the jump jump.
Again.
Sydney listening to her music on the iPod, watching TV, and refusing to look directly at the camera.
Again.
I can't believe March is here. It seems like it was just Christmas time. I have some Easter flowers sticking out now, Yay! Spring is almost here. I can not wait for warm weather and to be done with this semester!!!!!!! Scott too!!
We have been crazy busy during the week and the last two weekends we have had guests. Which is awesome. Last weekend, Sara, Jerry, Jane, Bill, and Kaitlyn came for a visit. It was fun and the girls both loved it. Sydney was so busy playing that she didn't want to leave so Jane and Bill stayed home with the girls while I went out for lunch with Sara, Jerry, Kaitlyn, and her mother. We went to Johnny Carino's and it was delicious. Scott had to go to a football conference in Indianapolis so he was gone most of the day.
Scott was gone to ISU this weekend, so Mom and Dad came up to stay with the girls and me. Although it flew by, we had a nice visit and I got a lot of homework done. Dad cooked for us both nights and it was delicious. We had crab legs one night and a skillet beef roast the next. Yum.
We are planning on a visit home during Spring Break which starts March 12. We haven't been home since Christmas. I can't wait. We are going to try to hit up the Schnitzelbank for their Friday nights in lent fest.
Miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they are both getting, especially Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete