Monday, December 14, 2009

Lots of pictures for ya!

The girls playing together.
Our pretty girl.


Miss Hannah

Such a sweet, happy girlie!

Sydney loves to hold Hannah.
She had to give her a kiss.

All smiles!
Playing with playdough.

Again.
And again :)
I am almost done with Christmas shopping. This year I probably did 75% of my christmas shopping online. I really can't stand shopping in crowded stores. Actually, I refuse to. Especially if I have to take along a stroller and 2 babies. One night this past week, Jenna and I hit up the outlets. I was surprised that they really weren't that busy. It was late and on a weeknight though so I am sure that helped us.
Sydney is sick. She got pukey sick a lot on Saturday night and then has been not feling good for the last two days. I think that tonight she was beginning to act like she felt better. She wouldn't eat anything all day yesterday--except for a popsicle and a push up pop that Scott got for her. Today she asked for a banana as soon as she got up and then what she calls rectangle cheese (pronounced "yectangle") which is a piece of American cheese folded in half and then torn into--you guessed it--two rectangles. She didn't eat much else the rest of the day but she did drink a lot of water.
I hope that she is back to herself tomorrow. I also hope that the rest of us don't get it. It was quite a mess and not fun at all to see her so miserable.
Please keep the Matz family in your prayers. We found out yesterday that it won't be much longer. Beth and Luke do have a gorgeous baby boy to help them through this though. I just saw some pictures of Marshall last night and he is perfect. Scott thinks that he looks like Luke.
Mom and Dad are coming up here this weekend and I can't wait. The plans are to make cookies and have Sydney help, so it should be a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment